Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2 - Day 4: Time Challenge "Hi"


In the Online Card Classes - Summer Card Camp 2 , our challenge was to make a card in 10 minutes.  My husband won't believe this when he sees it, but I made a card in under half an hour.  I went over a little, but not too much! LOL


I went into my video editing program and took this screenshot.  I talked a lot at the beginning of the video which I cut most of that off.  Here is the mark where I set the 10 minute timer - the total video was 19:01 and I get to take 4:18 off of my time for babbling. That puts me at 14:43.  If I had gotten my ink and tested it earlier, I could have shaved even more time.  So YEA for me :)  FYI: I did the math on my time here.  Since my video was a little longer than 10 minutes, I am sharing it from Vimeo today.

For your viewing pleasure:

10 minute hi from Julie Mogford on Vimeo.

What I love about this card: Bright colors, bold sentiment, on trend chevron design - love love love!  And, can I just say, 10-ish minutes???  LOVE THAT!




Supplies

Stamps: Exclusive: Summer Stamp School (Studio Calico), Layering Circles (Hero Arts)
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx (Tsukineko), Distress Ink in Broken China, Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade (Ranger)
Paper: Neenah Cardstock
Additional items: 2inch Marvy punch, Prismacolor Pencils, Thickers (American Crafts), Scor-Pal, Tombow tape runner, Recollections foam adhesive.


It's nice to be exercising my creative muscles again!


No comments:

Post a Comment