Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2 - Day 3: Cupcake Birthday Banner



Today I have a fun birthday card based on a sketch from the Online Card Classes - Summer Card Camp 2.  It includes a rectangular banner, and I found one in my Silhouette shape library. Yea!  I wanted to use a cupcake for this card, and I found several in my stash from Hero Arts.

For your viewing pleasure:



What I love about this card: The pattern paper reminds me of paper chains my mom made last year for my sister's baby shower. The stamping is easy, and my mistakes were easily hidden. And last, but certainly not least, I love a little bling, and this time it adds to the "party" mood taking on the appearance of confetti.  Adorable!



Supplies

Stamps: Cupcake stamps and sentiment (Hero Arts), Have a delicious birthday! (Rubber Soul)
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx (Tsukineko), Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry and Tumbled Glass (Ranger)
Paper: Cardstock (Stampin' Up!), Abroad (Studio Calico)
Additional items: Aquamarker (Letraset), Banner cut (Silhouette), Scor-Pal, Tombow tape runner, Recollections foam adhesive.


Thanks for dropping by!


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment