Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Changes on the Horizon

Hello all!

I have sorely been neglecting my blog, but all for good reason - my focus has been directed toward Winnie & Walter!  So much has been happening since I was last on my blog, so here is a quick update:


  • Finished off the school year and worked nearly all of the summer implementing new protocols to help make Technology Coordinating a little easier, and definitely more up to date. It was lots of work, but all for the best
  • Foundation issues on the house - stressful!!!
  • Attended an Educational Technology workshop hosted by Tammy Worcester Tang in Houston, so I was able to spend the weekend with my family.  It was great to see everyone and Kamilla is growing so fast.  She had such a good time playing with Walter too!
  • I've been working nearly non-stop with Shay on designs and products for Winnie & Walter.  We have had several releases, including our most recent Holiday release, which went live on October 31st.  It is full of fun holiday images, plus we have introduced our line of stencils called Creative Screenings and our dies called Cutaways.  Things are really hopping over at the w&w blog.
  • We recently hit a huge milestone - 1000 likes on Facebook!  

jmog_sw_blog collage oct



Somethings that are on the horizon....


  • changes to this blog - keep stopping by for more to come in that area - design and content updates - yea!!!
  • new ideas and products for people who like creative ideas - great for teachers, crafters, and just about anyone.
  • look for updates to my facebook page too.
Hope to see you again very soon.  

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment