Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

March Madness...

Hi y'all !

It's March Madness around here, and I'm not talking basketball (even though I like basketball :) ).  I missed a good Spurs game this Thursday night, but it was all for the greater good.  The "madness" is a combo of my day job duties and my new business duties.  Lot's to do and not always enough time to do them.  That is why I am super happy to have this week - SPRING BREAK -  to get some things done, take a little time for me, and I am getting a visit from the family!  It is a real treat to have them come here since we usually travel to see them in Houston.  It will be so much fun to see them, have some much needed family time, and see Walter and Kamilla play.  I'm hoping the bluebonnets will be blooming a little, because I would love to get photos of Walter and Kamilla with the flowers.

It has been super busy over at Winnie & Walter!  Our first release has been a huge success and we have had such wonderful feedback plus some amazing and exciting things happening lately, and soon to come.  Here are a few highlights!

Lots of new fans on facebook!  So exciting to see how many people are finding us and liking our product!

w&w facebook status 3-8-14



Our stamps will be featured in the upcoming Online Card Classes - Clean & Simple One Layer Cards 3 - this came as a HUGE surprise.  I found this preview image of the class on Jennifer McGuire's blog late on a Saturday night, and was so excited - but everyone I wanted to tell was asleep, so I didn't get to share the news till the next day.  I am going to be taking this class (I have also taken the previous 2 versions of it - always good projects, excellent samples, and clever tips!  Not only are Jennifer, Kristina and Julie hosting / teaching the class, but several other ladies near and dear to us will also be helping out with the teaching.  Suzanne Dahlberg is on our design team and we couldn't be more excited for them!  Laurie Willison and Nichol Magouirk also joined us as a guest designers during our first release and I'm sure we will see some awesome projects from them as well.  I also noticed some other teachers who are friends with w&w like Donna Mikasa and Amy Kolling.  Ladies - it is going to be a very fun 2 weeks ahead!

sneak1



Jennifer McGuire featured our stamps in a recent video tutorial on her blog.  We are huge fans of hers, and we were ecstatic that she gave us this big shout out!  Let's just say that Scenery: Big Bang Confetti and The Big, the Bold and the Happy  have never been more popular than they are now.  Love her card and we so appreciate her support!

030414-Glitter1-Jennifer-McGuire-Ink

Glitter Stamping Card and Video post - by Jennifer McGuire


Our 2nd release is only days away.  Monday we will begin sharing previews of the new stamp sets on our blog, plus we will have projects created by our talented design team.  I've already started seeing their projects and they are going to knock your socks off.  I'll give you a little hint.....we are featuring a theme that is near and dear to all of our hearts. I have a feeling that my MOM and DAD will just love it!

The next few months are going to have so many more exciting things to come - new designs, new projects, new products - it is a lot of work, but Shay and I are loving every minute of it. :)

I hope you will check back again soon - I plan to post all of the projects I make for Online Card Classes, as well as sneak in some time to catch up with my One Little Word class, project life (thinking I'm going digital this year, with occasional hybrid) and a Kamilla book that's just for me.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting the blog. Hope to see you again real soon!

Julie

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to May release! W&W stamps are gorgeous, and having cut files makes the possibilities endless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to May release! W&W stamps are gorgeous, and having cut files makes the possibilities endless!

    ReplyDelete