Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

It's been way too long...

I can't believe how long it has been since I've blogged on my own blog.  I've been busy with so many things, but I think things are about to change.  I have so many things I want to talk about on the blog, but I think I'll start with sharing some of the projects I've been working on lately at the Aviary blog. All of these projects use stamps from Paper Wings Productions, and many of these sets were designed by yours truly. 


October:
 
Happy Fall door decoration using the Door clear stamp set. More info HERE.
 
 
 
Tag tribute to Twilight - Build a Scene (moon), Luc  and wolf . More info HERE.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
More info on Trick or Treat and Domino pins HERE.
 
 
November: Advent Calendar Tags
 












 


OK, that is a lot of tags!!!  When I look back at that whole frame I can't believe I came up with all of those ideas.  Also, I really enjoyed coming up with the fall door decor and I'm still cracking up at the Twilight Tag. 

I'll be working on a few more projects and plan to share them here. Plus, I'll be sharing some other things I've been working on - specifically, projects for my sister's baby showers.  I've been cleaning up my craft space, and thanks to my dear husband, I have a newly built shelf that is making a WORLD of difference.  Lots to share  - come back soon!!!


G'night!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment