Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

look at our new little friend

So, this morning, Davis suggested that we go look at some puppies at a local pet store. We looked at several different cute dogs today.  A Shiba Inu, Cocker Spaniel, two different Shih Tzu and a Papillon.  All of these were so cute, but I fell in love with this little guy and I think Davis did too!





He's only 11 weeks old, and so cute, especially when he runs.  He was running in the grass "chasing" Davis.  Right now, he is sitting on my shoulder in the crook of my neck, and probably really needs a nap since we have been with him for several hours now.





Do we look alike?  haha!  Currently the name could be Sir Walter, but I want a middle name too.  Oddly enough, in his pedigree there is a pet with WINDSONG in his name.  I thought of Walter, because I love Walter Bishop from the TV show Fringe. Another idea was Sheldon {from Big Bang Theory},  but I'm not too sure about that.

If you have any good ideas, let us know.  I could always name him Enzo, but I think someone might not be too happy with me.....just kidding :)

Never had a puppy before.  I'm excited and nervous...wish me luck!

Julie

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a real sweetheart. Can't wait to meet him! I like the name Sir Walter Sheldon mixing up the names together, but his personality will determine the right name for him.

    ReplyDelete