Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's Day,  and I hope you are getting to spend it with those you love.  Missing my family, but I called my Mom this morning and we had a great chat.  Looking forward to the possibility of seeing her by the end of the month.  I used the Flight Plan Mission 002 template as a guide for all of the elements of this project. 


Girft Tag

Gift Bag


Wall Decor


Close Up Panel 1


Close Up Panel 2



Close Up Panel 3


The Details:  Stamps are from Paper Wings Productions - Flourish Fun 2 (birds and backgrounds), Details Framer (frame), Life Framer (border), Snapshot Framer (tag sentiment), Banner set (bag sentiment). 

I used my Silhouette digital cutting machine to cut out all of the birds and branches.  I colored them with distress ink while they were still on the cutting mat.  I'm still a novice at using the Silhouette, but getting a little better each time.

I hope you have a great Mother's Day! Love you Mom!  You are the best!!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment