Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Blog updates!!!

Hello all,

I've been burning the candle at both ends, and one of the things I have been up to is planning out some new blog design ideas.  Tonight, I just added my new background element.  I was inspired by other papers I had seen that had a similar design, and decided to create my own.  I think it turned out pretty good.  I will be playing with the blog header next and hopefully will have it up in the next few days. 

I might get a little more done in the next few minutes while we watch the Spurs.  Go Spurs Go!!!

Keep checking back for more updates - and thanks for stopping by!

Julie

Edited to add:  I was able to get the blog header done too!  woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. I love the "new look" Julie! I want to attempt to design my own header, too someday. That Spurs game was a blast wasn't it? Check back with you again soon. Take care,
    Mindy
    http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this blog design stuff is cool, but a lot of extra work (and I can't stop fussing with it some times). Thanks for the feedback. I have more changes coming, just trying to find the time. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete